Online booking help and Information
- Click on the booking link next to the class you wish to book.
- Choose how many places you wish to book.
- Choose the dates you want to book for.
- Fill in the form.
- Pay for your booking. You can add a voluntary tip if you feel you are in a position to pay a bit more to subsidise another student who is not able to afford the full fees.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Create an account if you want your details to be remembered.
We offer a 10% discount for those booking more than one place in a class or more than one type of class. This discount is NOT meant for simply booking more than one session of the same class!
There is an option to “redeem voucher” in the booking process. Use the code “morethanone” if you are booking more than one place or if you will be booking another class immediately after but please not if you are simply booking one person on one class, regardless of how many sessions (dates) in that one class.
Only one type of class can be booked at a time. You can book more than one place on the same class but if you are booking different types of classes you will need to repeat the booking process. It doesn’t take long though.
It’s the software’s way of saying the class is full. If classes are full, you won’t be able to book on. If you think you should already have a place on a class, please contact Claudia or Alice.
Yes, we can add you to a waiting list for a specific class. It’s not done online so please contact us the old-fashioned way and we will let you know if places become available.
Regular classes have to be paid at booking stage. If you miss a class you won’t get a refund. However, if you want to give up your place entirely, please contact Claudia or Alice to see if a refund is possible. This will depend on the time of your cancellation and the demand for places on the class.